Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friends!

I, like most people, LOVE my friends. For me, my friends are just like family! ...And sometimes, lovers :) I figured I would probably mention them a lot on here, so I thought I'd tell you about my best friends and family.

Me: I can count myself, right? How about I change that to My dogs!! I love my dogs; all 3 of them! They are always there for me when I need them, and are hysterical, too!
Morgan Thomas: My absolute best friend ever! I've known her since I moved to Florida. She can be a real bitch sometimes, but she can also be the most caring person in the world. Unlike all of my other friends, she is bi-sexual, like me! We dated for a few months, then decided guys were probably a safer bet. She can also kill you in about three seconds. She is a photographer, she plays Bass guitar, loves anime and anything dirty, and is one of MANY examples of girls that are way hotter than me (she's the hot one on the right :) :

Stephanie Schaefer: Steph is awesome! She is the only Indian girl I know, and somehow manages to look exactly like Ravi Shankar's daughter! She even plays the sitar! And, as you can see, she is really hot (maybe not so much in this picture, though...) :
Darrel Schaefer: Darrel is Steph's brother. He's really annoying, but he is still a good friend of mine. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of him!

Anicia Bealle: Anicia is the shy one. She's normally a brunette, but she likes to dye her hair like me and Morgan. She is the follower, and also the smart one! She plays piano and keyboard really well. And, as you see here, she likes to have fun:

Jeremy Bealle: Jeremy is Anicia's brother. He plays guitar really well, and actually helped Morgan form her band (which may as well not exist). We called him Jeremy Hammett once because he loves Metallica so much. Here is a picture of him playing live:
Matt Gates: Not related to Bill, Matt Gates is a huge death metal fan. He plays guitars with strange string configurations, and experiments on himself a lot. He's not emo, just... suicidal. :) I don't have any pictures of him either.

Tony Schiaparelli: Tony is my uncle and owner of a nightclub in Orlando. I work at his club sometimes. The club works in two shifts: during the day, it's a teen hang out club, with the occasional nighttime gathering usually for band competitions. We get all sorts of bands, from metal to jazz! Tony is my most direct Italian root. Hmm... I could have sworn I had pictures of him! I'll find some, I'm sure...

Jessi Slater: Jessi is crazy. Literally. She's Bipolar, loves sex just a bit too much, and has at least 2 boyfriends a month. But, she's family, and I love her anyway!
Mom: Mom is fun. She loves teaching; hence she is our home school teacher! She loves to cook, too. No pictures, though: sorry!

Dad: Dad is the one who tries to bring out my man side. He lets me help with DIY projects, including ones in his metalworking shop! Here's a picture of us when we went to Spain this Summer:

Devin Taylor: Devin is like my boyfriend when I don't have one. We act like husband and wife, but sadly, he lives way up in Alabama. I live in Central Florida. He is a lot like me, really: he's like my male counterpart! Except he is a horrible singer supposedly. He never sings for anyone. *sigh* Every time I try to find the picture of us together, I can't! Then of course, I'll find it and not think about where it is... I promise, I will find it!

So, those are my best friends!

Love,
Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment