Saturday, November 27, 2010

Apple!

I will be perfectly honest: I am in love with Apple! Don't know what I'm talking about?
Now do you?

I chose that particular picture because I figured everyone knew about the iPhone :)

Along with an iMac, Macbook Air, iPod Touch, and iPad, I also have an iPhone. Can you tell I am an Apple Girl? haha! I will admit, I do have a Dell Xps, but guess which OS? Actually... Windows 7. Look, it helps to be multi-lingual when it comes to computers.

I'm writing this post today because I wanted to tell you about the one thing I don't like about Apple: their prices!

Over the last few months, my iPhone has had problems which I should have dealt with earlier. It kept dying every few hours, then every few but less hours, then every hour-ish, and now lately it has been dying every few minutes; thus my not using it.

Monday, however, I tried to turn it on, and it worked! For like maybe 10 minutes (an upgrade, trust me). I even made a call on it! Then, the screen showed a brilliant white light for about 15 seconds, and flashed even brighter and died. Completely. No warnings, no nothing.

Keep in mind there are maybe 5 buttons on this thing; everything else is driven by the touch screen. No screen, no anything, really.

Tuesday after school I took it to the Apple store after a trip to my favorite shop, Starbucks! They said that I could get it fixed for $300, but it would take about a month. I said I would just get a new phone. I decided to upgrade to a 32 GB 4G iPhone.

The price?  $529. Ouch...

The problem is, all of their stuff is like that. iPad: $400. iMac: $2000. It's crazy!! But, Macs are great for art, which I love.

Love,
Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment