Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bojar...

Some of you have been asking why I have been acting strangely and not being online lately. To thank you for your concern, here is what happened (written by Morgan Thomas because I am unable to make sense while writing right now):

Yesterday morning I woke up to Turbo and Sonic (two of my dogs) barking for food as they always do. Normally my third dog Bojar is with them, and I was confused why he was not there. I got up and went to the kitchen, and glanced over and saw Bojar in his bed, still asleep. I went over to try to wake him up, and he was completely motionless.

He was 10 and a half years old when he passed away, and has been the best friend I have ever had since I was 11. I watched him grow from a puppy, and he even moved to the Czech Republic with me. This is the most sad and disheartening thing that has happened to me in years; I feel like I have lost part of myself.

As some of you know, I have to take daily medication for Depression. This event has pushed me over my limit, and all I feel like I can do is be broken and weak. I can't stop thinking about every memory I ever had with Bojar at my side, and now I've just been staring at his body wishing that he were still alive. I also tend to avoid any kind of communication with anyone.

Again, I thank you for your concerns. I will do what I can to be strong, but admittedly this may take weeks for me to get over, if not longer. I may not be available for a while, so please, if you want to tell me anything, direct it to Morgan for now.

Smutecni,
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment