Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Norway!!

First, I should say I apologize. I almost never blog about what I am doing except for very extreme life-changing moments or random posts. I will try to fix that now :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am in Norway!! Or, Norge, as it is said here. Specifically, I am on the west side of Oslo, in Kampen. The hotel is very nice, and surprisingly cheap: 62 € per night! And, I have my friend/photographer Morgan with me :)

So, why are we in Norway? The only reason that I travel, aside from family and friends: modeling! There is a high-class designer nearby who wanted a model to show off his work to clients in the area. I am here with two other models from my agency, as well as 5 other models from other areas. And, the designer must be very popular because he is paying all of us very well. Well, paying our agencies very well. We models will still get a fair amount, at least the ones from my agency. I have no idea how to pronounce, or even write, the designer's name, otherwise I would look him up. 


I wish I could show you pictures from the shoots, but I was told that I could lose my job if I 'leaked' them. I could show you some pictures of the area, but I would rather wait until I have more pictures to do that. 


I am staying in Norway for two weeks. The actual job was supposed to end today, but there is another half-day of shooting tomorrow because some of the outfits did not fit properly. One of the ones I wore was too tight around my hips, so instead of tailoring it the designer decided to cut slits in the sides. It was a very cool, comfortable, and radical move, but it worked perfectly!


This has so far been the longest shoot I have ever done, though. We have averaged twelve hours a day, now on day four. I am very tired. I really think that over the weekend I am just going to sleep... haha


Oh! Also, I recently found audio from an interview I did a few years ago. I need to clean up the audio (it is very noisy and the volumes are incorrect), but I think I will upload it soon so that you can actually hear what I sound like (if you do not know)!


Laska!

~V

*Edited by Morgan Thomas*

No comments:

Post a Comment