Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm in Spain!!

Actually, I've been in Spain for a short while now and I'm settled down enough to write a blog post. :)

Why am I in Spain? Mainly so that I can go from this:
To this:
If you get my point.

I'm staying with a friend while I'm here, which will probably be... well, I guess the next flight from here to Prague when it's not cold and snowy. I can only imagine how much parking will be, though. I was stupid and parked Ferry in the Prague International parking area, so I'm totally expecting to pay several thousand Kc. I really want the Czech government to use Euros; it sounds better to use a few hundred euro than it does a few thousand koruna, doesn't it?

In other news...

So I was wrong again. It was mutual, but I broke up with my boyfriend. I love sex, but not that much, haha! We're still kinda together I think. I'm never entirely sure since I almost always end up being around who I break up with for a long time. Except for Morgan's brother, but let's not get into that.

Also, Spain is beautiful around Christmas time!! I mean, it's nothing like Prague (it's too awesome to talk about in one post), but I totally love it here! Maybe around Christmas I'll fly back to Prague with a few friends and I'll blog pictures. Though, that is really expensive because flights around that time are WAY expensive.

Interesting news: I'm not married. I said I was on Facebook for whatever reason, but believe me, I'm not. Probably Morgan messing with me... I am single, if you're into bi-sexual redhead model-musicians who travel a lot ;-) I can't imagine that's a large market, haha!

I guess that's really all I've got for now.

Laska!
Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment