Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

So my friend Candice (the friend who I am staying with) asked me if I wanted to go back to her friend's house in Spain (the mainland, not Ibiza) for a little Christmas party. I said sure, of course, but I got waaay more than I thought I would.

I mean that in a good way. I actually got something that most people don't get in their lifetime: a Christmas Orgy!!

Yeah I couldn't think of a better way to introduce that. But it was super awesome and fun, and before you start saying I shouldn't do that and/or I'm a whore, you should probably know several things about sex and me:
1) I've been deathly afraid of it since I was about 16 and almost never do it
2) Sex is very healthy for you
3) I knew everyone there
4) I've been having anxiety problems recently which this totally helped to relieve
5) Regular or hard sex helps you in many ways, from stronger immune systems to healthier figures (both are useful given my profession and how health relates to it)
6) It can make you feel better, both physically and emotionally (the latter is especially helpful for a girl with depression)
7) Best of all, I'm happy about it!

And, if you really know me, you know I could easily triple that number of replies :)

And, on top of that, we all had an awesome meal (hours before, of course) and TONS of fun and laughter, mainly because we were with friends and having a good time (even excluding the awesome orgy). AND (I can just keep going haha) nothing went wrong! Like at all! No drugs, violence (well, maybe a little, but in a good way), alcohol...

...Really the only problem I have is I need to replace my awesome pink shirt again. I always get the exact same one because it is always the most comfortable shirt I have ever owned, but it never takes well to bodily fluids. I don't know why.

Amo! Y Feliz Navidad!!
Claire S.

PS Why is Google telling me to say happy birthday to people I don't know? Maybe they added me on G+, I don't know.

PPS Yes I speak Spanish too. I have to, along with the other languages I know well enough to communicate like a foreigner (which I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment