Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's actually been the new year here for a few hours now, but I just woke up :)

20 years ago today, my parents got a neat New Year's gift: me! Yes, I really was born January 1st. Such luck has followed me throughout life leading up to my life now, which I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, maybe a small portable heater. Even in Spain it's a little cold. haha!

I do not have much of an idea for a Resolution per se, so I guess I'll just strive to be a happier person! Given the fact that I have depression (which is mostly subdued anyway), this is a step in the right direction!

Have an awesome day everyone!
-Claire S.

Oh, and a special shout-out to one of my best friends (and certainly my best guy friend) Devin for telling me happy birthday literally as I was waking up. Forever and always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment