Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Alive!!

Hi!

So I have been neglecting... well, the Internet, really. I'm never on Twitter, haven't posted here in two months, and Facebook is, well, a mess anyway with all the app feeds, haha!

I have actually gotten emails from people asking if I'm okay or even alive (though if I was dead I don't know why you would email me...), and the answer is yes! Obviously, since I'm blogging...

I don't know, lately the last few months have really made my depression show. I've been unsure of stuff and made this exact face, :/ a lot. I think Ferry is the same because he's been having problems lately too. But, of course, with 2 kilometers of mile in him, any minor problem pretty much means disassembling the car.

I am just guessing, I can't stand waiting in automotive waiting rooms. I'd rather walk around town than do that, which is what I mostly did.

I've also been less active, which given my profession can be bad. Thankfully, all I eat is sandwiches and calorie equivalent foods (which is sad because I'm a good chef), so it wasn't much of an issue :)

But yeah, I'm okay, just... depressed. I talked to my mom about it and she said it could be due to either being away from home and close friends or the seasons. I'll blame both, but I hope it's not the last one. I have a close friend with a seasonal condition where he gets "bored yet lazy and can't find any kind of motivation for anything." :/

Laska!
Claire S.

PS: I'll leave on a happy note.

:)
,|`

(supposed to be a smiley over an eighth note)

No comments:

Post a Comment