Sunday, July 22, 2012

In The US! But Not For Long...

So, if you have been following me on Facebook, you know I've been in the US since the 16th. And you also know that I had to extend my vacation because I still had a few states to visit. Well, by this point I have been to New York, Florida, Ohio, and California. I still need to visit a few people in other states, but I have two problems: 1) my "monetary resources" (as my dad said) are limited, and 2) the reason I only wanted to take a week was because I had a few contracts to fill this week, the next being -- you guessed it -- tomorrow. So right now I am in Palo Alto, CA, and I need to somehow get to Prague, CR and be ready to model in... 10 hours (I think, time zones are confusing me). It will probably take that long just to get to Prague.

So, what am I saying? Everyone in Texas, Tennessee, Southern California, Canada, Minnesota, and I forget where else right now, I am sorry!! Next time I have money and time, I promise to visit you all! Yes, Taylor family, even you guys <3

Laska,
Claire S.

PS I am really surprised I didn't write in Czech. I usually do when I am stressed out. Maybe I've been here too long haha!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for remembering us :) next tinge, a but more notice and we wouldn't mind driving out to meet you somewhere. We can be in NYC in a few hours, and would not mind at all for the chance to see you!

    Much love, David

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have read "next time, a bit more notice..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you you should plan your vacations... lol! And hey, we taylors are here whenever you decide to come by. You know the address (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I forget you guys?? I feel bad for you for never actually meeting me and I feel bad for Devin because, well, I just do. I think NYC is a bit far away, even for me ;-)

    And Devin, SHUT UP!! I've been told that a million times now <3

    ReplyDelete