Friday, March 2, 2012

Some Shoots

So over the last few days, Morgan and I have done some awesome shoots. Well, I think they are awesome :) So, for the first shoot, which is actually the cover photo for our latest song with Morgan's boyfriend:
Wooow. If GIF slam exists, this is it. haha! Anyway, this is Morgan, surprisingly. Makeup and lighting ;-)

And here we had a shoot that I uh... well, I don't know what happened. I'm totally cool with rocky beaches, and also being on camera, and nude - Yes, I actually did a nude shoot - but I guess I can't do it all at once. It was awkward. I would post some shots because for the most part it's lit to be just my silouhette, but they aren't actually finished yet. And yes, I could wait until they are, but personally it wasn't a very good shoot.

 I was planning on posting two shoots, and I will, but it's not as new. In fact, it's pretty old, just never released. Remember this shoot?
Well, here's another shot from it:

Maybe next post I'll post something... maybe if I feel like it I'll even do the nude ones?

I'll end on a super-old shot (just don't look too closely at my shirt because uh... well, if you know me at all you know I pretty much never wear bras and a lot of my nicer shirts are... thin...):

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! That Morgan shot is wild :) And yours, well, words don't suffice and beautiful isn't a strong enough word! Can't wait to see the rest of the shoots!

    ReplyDelete