Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's up?

Hey everybody! So, this week I will actually be coming back from Spain! I totally forgot to mention anything about it publicly, but, well, now I'm going back. haha!
Anyway, while I was there there was this bakery, I forget its name but it was probably something like La Tienda de Pan or something (haha). What's cool about this is they were having baking sessions where you could actually go in and bake something. I didn't actually bake anything, and really I just thought that was kind of cool. However, speaking of food, I did find a place that looked almost exactly like an American Diner!!
Anyway, going back to before I left, I've already begun shipping Christmas stuff. Actually, maybe I'm late, some of them are going to Australia. Still, I think it's cool that there is a FedEx in the Czech Republic!!
And, just because I feel like this post needs another picture, here is a shot actually for a friend (long story).
So yeah, nothing really interesting going on here. haha! Maybe that's why I don't blog much! Laska! Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment