Monday, July 25, 2011

More houses!

Well, I still have not heard about my offer on the house here in Naples, but from what I understand they won't accept because I was in the US when I did it. Maybe I should just walk down to the realtor's office...

I did find a really nice place in the Czech Republic, too, though, and it's a lot cheaper. It's a modern, low energy home, 1020 square feet with 2 terraces, on about 2.5 acres of land. Asa for rooms... well... it's a bit absurd.

Cloakroom (probably the equivalent of a entry hall kind of thing), 2 living rooms, a kitchen, dining room, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 3 car garage, warehouse, and clostes galore. It's... awesome. Oh, and it also has a garden and heated pool and deck.

The brick villa (which I think is what it really would be) is located in the village DobrovĂ­z, a district west of Prague in the Middle Bohemia region. It is fenced in, with the street side having a brick fence and sliding gate with remote control.

I saw this description and figured it would be a million dollar house. But no, it is selling for 5,780,000 korunas, which is 340,000 dollars. That's it.

I'm going to contact the realtor in the morning to see if I can schedule a tour. I might just totally forget about what the house in Italy.

But of course... I like Spain too. I lived there for about 3 months one summer, so I actually know what it's like to live there! And now I know what it's like to live in Italy, and my friends up in the CR say it's a great place, too. Maybe I can find cheap places in all three and live in all three! haha

Not really.

Amore! Laska! Amor! Love,
Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment