Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/11

Www-OW I haven't posted in a while. Like a month.

So far, my January has been okay. At the end of every month, Morgan (my best friend) and I do what we call "Black Blanket Reflection" which, aside from being an amazing song title, is when we reflect on what we did the last month under, obviously, a black blanket. Here's pretty much a good summary:
  • In the beginning of the month, I had huge sleeping problems. Not sure why.
  • I had my hopefully last growth spurt, which, among other things, grew my breasts close to another cup size larger
  • I started playing more games
  • I got pulled over for no reason*
  • I contracted influenza, which I think I am mostly overwith now.
  • And, just the other day, I hit my Mercedes CLK and have to replace the bumper and fender. Yay...
*Funny story, really. I was driving around doing errands for my mom when I saw a police car with its lights on behind me. I pulled over, and it turns out he was after me! While he was walking up, I saw that he was looking at my car (I was driving Ferry, by the way), but not really the plate. When I asked him why he pulled me over, he first tried to say I was driving a stolen car. I told him to run the plate, and he came back saying he was wrong. Then he asked where I got the car, and I said from my dad. I then asked if he wanted to check it out, and he said yes. I think I know why I was really pulled over :)

Aside from that, not much has gone on. Morgan's band finally started producing songs, but to be honest, the two songs they have sound so different, I think at least one is a fake. They sound good, at least!

How has your January been?

Love,
Claire S.

No comments:

Post a Comment